Life at Hudini:
Our vision is to build beautiful guest experiences and give hotels the ability to reduce cost, hyper personalize their hospitality experiences and create multiple revenue opportunities. Our core values serve as a guiding principle to believe in a better tomorrow, to strive to make a difference and to help others get closer to success.
As we contribute in transforming the hospitality industry, we aim to make a real difference, and work together as a strong, agile and closely knit clan.
The Marketing team’s purpose is to maintain sustainable relationships with our partners and drive advertising and marketing efforts to help deliver the brand’s message and well packaged products. We do this by understanding our customers’ needs, designing meaningful product communication, clear value propositions and collaborative go-to-market strategies. We are a global team based in Singapore, India and UAE, focusing on markets across Middle East, Europe, United States and Asia Pacific.
You will be a driving force in managing and executing the company’s marketing and advertising strategies. We are seeking talent with the ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
This role might be a good fit for you if:
You are a self-driven individual that feels motivated working as a part of an agile team. You have empathy to understand the nuances of our product and services, and how it affects our customers. You like to take the responsibility of driving important sales and marketing communication for multiple markets. Ideally, you have a strong understanding of digital advertising platforms, you can manage multiple vendors, create moving content, and have a track record of being resilient under pressure.
- Translate product vision and customer intent into compelling narratives and value propositions in the form of various sales and marketing assets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders including Sales, Product, Design, Customer Success and Engineering to deliver compelling communication that drives enquiries and adoption.
- Project manage critical product/feature releases and hospitality events while managing expectations between product, business, and support.
- Craft narratives and content that explain our product and services to internal and external partners and clients. Collaborate with sales and marketing stakeholders and develop client communications, sales assets and marketing collateral (brochures, pitch decks, company website, customer testimonials, PR articles, etc.)
- Manage and implement digital marketing and advertising strategies with our digital marketing agency. This includes day-to-day collaboration for content, brand website and social media.
- Manage client deliveries such as website ideation, content writing and web-project management.
- Create and manage internal and external email marketing campaigns.
- Manage and help execute quarterly campaigns with marketing stakeholders, partners and clients.
The must haves:
- 4+ years professional experience in project management, product marketing / digital marketing, content creation and advertising.
- Understanding of the broader advertising ecosystem and modern marketing strategies.
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship management and presentation skills.
- Strong content writing skills with an ability to deliver simple yet moving communication pieces. Proficient in writing and communicating in English.
- Experience in setting priorities, problem solving and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in PowerPoint / Keynote with an ability to create clear messaging.
- Experience in handling and managing website design and development projects.
- Strong grasp of design thinking and design concepts.
We value people who can think creatively and get stuff done. We work fast in a highly collaborative and accessible environment. We strive to innovate and try new things, all in the interest of enabling success for others. We care about one another, we respect each other’s efforts and views, and we collectively work towards achieving Hudini’s mission.
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace. Your nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation does not influence the hiring process in any way.
Mankara Pte Ltd is a Software and Services company focused on building smart hospitality experiences that help hotels reduce cost, hyper-personalize guest experiences and create multiple revenue opportunities. Hudini is our proprietary Hospitality Middleware Platform that enables the digital transformation of hotels via smart integrations and technology-driven solutions. Hudini enables hotels to deploy advanced digital guest engagement through a device-agnostic guest experience interface and integrates staff applications.